Friday, November 23, 2012

Back on Board

Hi all!

I know it's been quite a while since I uploaded a new post, but I'm finally back and I have exciting news:
I'm a Mum!!

Our beautiful cheeky daughter was born on 6th September and we are loving every minute with her. As you might imagine, I have been quite distracted by her and the whole experience over the past few months and consequently writing has been the last thing on my mind. But we are now settled into our new lives and my thoughts once again turn to you guys - the youth I love and are called to serve. I'm looking forward to getting back to sharing more thoughts, dreams, challenges and inspiration with you all.

And to celebrate, here is a little glimpse of the cuteness and beauty that I am so blessed to be surrounded by every day now...




Love Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment